Morning all. This is what we had this morning.
Loaded Scrambled eggs breakfast.
- Mushrooms, your favorite kind
- Green Pepper
- Onion whichever makes you happy
- Shredded Cheese (Go ahead and get the cheap bagged stuff folks, this isn’t a cordon bleu place.)
- Butter or Margarine
- Spuds Shredded – pick your favorites here no judgement.
- Garlic Salt
- Black Pepper
- Favorite Bread for Toasty Goodness
- A good sweet ham slice
Butter the pan, and add the veggies that you have sliced diced or otherwise mangled. Meanwhile, shred the spuddage. When the veggies are soft, add more butter and whisked eggs. Garlic salt for seasoning.
While that is on the lowest burner. I set the foreman grill so it sits flat. Lay the spuds inside with a dash of black pepper and a pat or 2 of butter. Close lid and take a break.
When eggs are almost done, top with cheese and take off the heat. I then fry up a slice of ham. I also whack the bread in the toaster.
When the spuds are ready, plate up. Be ready to to a full belly nap. Depending on the number of eggs and spuds etc… can serve up to as many people as you are willing to put up with or feed.
Hugs my friends, -L