Morning all, Merry Christmas.
I happen to have a love/hate with cocoa and chocolate. However, over the years, I’ve mastered a cocoa recipe that I happen to enjoy.
This is done per cup, not as a batch. You will need.
- Fresh coffee, made to your comfort.
- Creamer or Cream. Your choice.
- Caramel Flavor syrup. A squirt of it.
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cinnamon or peppermint
- Cocoa powder. I use nestle’s no sugar added chocolate mix.
Fill yer cup about 3/4 full with hot coffee. Add the other ingredients to taste.
Hugs, enjoy. -L