Gotta love the pain, it lets me know I’m alive.
Here’s where we are at:
- Chickens are fed and watered
- The rabbits are fed and watered
- Some weeding has been done (to feed the chickens and the rabbits)
- A load of laundry is rinsing
- The dogs have been walked (down to the chicken pens and back)
- Using the wringer washer to do the wash is not cheating, it’s just about all I can handle today
- 3 cups of coffee have been drunk
- Lost my Tylenol bottle, *&^%^$%#$#
- I haven’t eaten yet today, food makes the pain that much worse
- Not going to eat today, food makes the pain that much worse
- I filled out a form, and sent it off with the required pictures to either get a refund for my fitbit or a replacement. (My fitbit broke)
- I updated my phone to the ios 8.4
- I updated iTunes
- I’m not impressed with the updates yet
- I downloaded a new web browser for both laptops
- I am impressed with the new web browser
- I deleted 90 emails
- I smoked half a pack of cigarettes (the only thing that doesn’t increase my pain)
- I organized my desk a little (by accident, really)
- I watched some stupid youtube videos
- I talked on the phone 3 times
- I prayed
- I faked feeling good enough to do the work I did
- I vetoed breakfast and lunch
- I sat on the deck in my chair and whimpered, and I’m heading back there in a minute.
- I’m in pain, I mentioned that didn’t I?
That’s about it.
Louise Ann Benjamin