[iframe src=”http://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/2053352/height/100/width/480/thumbnail/yes” height=”100″ width=”480″ scrolling=”no”]
Questions I’ll try to answer in this episode..
- Why do we teach knitting or crochet?
- Why do we knit?
- Is there a reason to knit and not crochet?
- Why do we crochet?
- What is the “right way” to do things?
- What about left-handed work?
- What about knitting and crochet blogs?
- Do I have to use the LYS?
- Who do I turn to?
What’s on my needles:
Resources for Knitting:
The DODEC spinning wheel!
You can find me in many places:
- anonymousknitter website
- anonymousknitter on iTunes
Drop me a line, and let me know what you think..
Louise Ann Benjamin
My family member’s blogs and podcasts…
There may be more…