I have an Issue: I’m turning 40, and I’m doing an emotional and spiritual housecleaning. I’m still working on my Control Journal, and talk about some goals I have for my 40th year of life.
What I’ve been reading: I’ve been sleeping with Edgar, and I describe who he is, and why I’m sleeping with him…
What I’m working on: The wedding afghan II is underway. I talked about foundation stitches in crochet. The link is to a youtube video.
Seasonal Projects: The Reneassance Festival is going on this month. It got me to think of gauntlets and wristwarmers.. Cold air coming in makes wrist warmers a must!
Product Review: Using a tackle box for your knitting notions.
Thanks for Listening, I’ll be back again soon with more knitting and crochet goodness!
Member of the Catholic Knitter’s Network
Each week’s podcast will post on Saturday at 12:30 PM Central Time
- You can find a link to the topics I discussed in each episode of the podcast at the anonymousknitter website
- and facebook
- Follow me on Twitter
- Check out my wip’s at http://www.ravelry.com/people/anonyknitter.
- Join the Ravelry Group for this podcast!
- You can listen to all episodes of this broadcast on Stitcher Radio! Click to listen!
If you would like to send a private message
- Call Me:(612) 217-4668
The iTunes link has changed, if you want to subscribe via iTunes, please click anonymousknitter on iTunesMy family member’s blogs and podcasts…
- episode 6 Why spend money? (anonymousknitter.com)
- New Pattern Release: Flutatious Wool-free Wristwarmers (woolfreeandlovinknit.typepad.com)
- Knitting season (loobylu.com)