I have an Issue: I’m turning 40, and I’m doing an emotional and spiritual housecleaning. I’m still working on my Control Journal, and talk about some goals I have for my 40th year of life.
What I’ve been reading: I’ve been sleeping with Edgar, and I describe who he is, and why I’m sleeping with him…
Technique of the Week: I talk about using older patterns and books to bring our skills forward. Rose Wilder Lane Book, the Complete Book of Crochet, and A Treasury of Knitting Patterns
What I’m working on: The wedding afghan II is underway. I talked about foundation stitches in crochet. The link is to a youtube video.
Seasonal Projects: The Reneassance Festival is going on this month. It got me to think of gauntlets and wristwarmers.. Cold air coming in makes wrist warmers a must!
This Week’s Patterns: Knitted wrist warmers, Crocheted wrist warmers, and the yoga sweater. With a tangled skein blog.
The Weekly Deal: Crochet Pattern Central, Knitting Pattern Central, and the Drops Dress
Head on over to the facebook and Google+ pages for additional content!
Product Review: Using a tackle box for your knitting notions.
Thanks for Listening, I’ll be back again soon with more knitting and crochet goodness!
You can find me in many places:
Member of the Catholic Knitter’s Network
Each week’s podcast will post on Saturday at 12:30 PM Central Time
- You can find a link to the topics I discussed in each episode of the podcast at the anonymousknitter website
- and facebook
- Follow me on Twitter
- Check out my wip’s at http://www.ravelry.com/people/anonyknitter.
- Join the Ravelry Group for this podcast!
- You can listen to all episodes of this broadcast on Stitcher Radio! Click to listen!
If you would like to send a private message
- Call Me:(612) 217-4668
The iTunes link has changed, if you want to subscribe via iTunes, please click anonymousknitter on iTunesMy family member’s blogs and podcasts…
- episode 6 Why spend money? (anonymousknitter.com)
- New Pattern Release: Flutatious Wool-free Wristwarmers (woolfreeandlovinknit.typepad.com)
- Knitting season (loobylu.com)
You must be logged in to post a comment.